How it all works
These are the steps to getting custom-decorated garments or promo items:
- Pick an item or items. We have a huge selection of t-shirts and other garments from a wide range of brands including Hanes, Bella/Canvas, Alternative Apparel, Nike, and more. You can search our online catalogs, or we can help you decide. Need help? Check our go-to garments resources, or contact us.
- Pick a decoration method. We offer several imprint methods, including screen printing, DTG printing, embroidery/monogramming, vinyl transfers, and more. Need help? Contact us, and our expert sales artists will help you find the best solution.
- Work out the details. We’ll work with you to finalize your artwork (including sizing, placement on the garments, and imprint or thread colors), garment size breakdowns (ie how many S, M, L etc you need), garment colors, and any special details required for your project. We’ll assign a deadline for your project – let us know if you need rush service.
- Payment and production. Once you’ve approved all the details, we’ll take payment and put your project into production.
- Sheer joy. When you pick up your amazing shirts, you’ll feel an irresistible urge to put them on and post selfies tagging #ImprintRevolution. We’re happy to pose with you, at a distance of 6ft of course.
Cost effective for large quantities
Amazing photo detail
No setup fees
Economical for small batches
Great for logos, monograms